The Brightly Business Resources
Brightly & Company approved:
Cultivating a brand is more than just design. It's the whole being, the whole person, the whole experience. Brightly & Company is dedicated to curating the best resources for your brand and business. Whether it's just the right outfit, a perfect fit for your branding photos, or that amazing book that get your business motor running, we're all about sharing the best resources for your entrepreneurial journey.
We keep this list updated and include affiliate links for our absolute favorites, but we only recommend resources that we have personally used and genuinely love. These are personalized opinions that never include any price markups, only discounts when we can. < wink >
Free Resources - from Brightly & Co:
- Start Branding Today - Free Workbook
- Know your WHY - Free Worksheet
- 5 Brand Essentials - Free Worksheet
- Organize your Client List - Free Excel Template
- Do your headshots accurately represent you? - Free Worksheet
- Top 5 ways to look your best in photos - Free Download
- Unique print sizes, thick cut cards and varying images - Moo.com
- Quality Prints for photographs - Millers Imaging
Planners & Goal Setting:
- The Daily Greatness Planner
- The Daily Greatness Journal
- Lara Casey's Powersheets - Best Goal Planning Ever!
What's in my Camera Bag:
- Business/Project Organization - Trello
- Client Workflow for Creatives and planners - Honeybook
- Scheduling - AcuityScheduling
- For Men & Women - StitchFix (Personalized stylist picks out clothes/accessories for you and sends it straight to your door. Great for photo sessions, one of my favorite ways to shop.)
- For Women - ThredUP (an online resale store with designer options! Great for photo sessions and accessories.)
- What is my screen resolution?
- The Fee Calculator - calculate your credit card fees for Stripe and Paypal.
- Office Essentials - Click here
- Backblaze - Back-up your computer automatically. Click here to get one month free!
*Note: If you are a company interested in being recommended, please contact me by email: Brianne@BrightlyandCo.com
I love supporting small businesses and local companies, but I only list resources that I have personally tried and tested.