The Brightly Business Resources
Brightly & Company approved:
Growing a business takes more than just passion.
It takes a whole lotta behind the scenes work.
I've compiled all of my favorite resources that I personally use onto one page for you to peruse, learn more about and use for yourself. I am a proud affiliate for several of these companies, which means when you click on the link below you help pay it forward to me for sharing this info with you!
(Not all links are affiliated, but I tried to get you a free trial or discount for as many of these as I could.) <wink>
I have a few *Favorites listed below. Be on the lookout.
Free Resources - from Brightly & Co:
- FREE Yearly Coaching Email Series
- Create an Abundant Mindset (FREE Game!)
- Start Branding Today - Free Workbook
- Know your WHY - Free Worksheet
- 5 Brand Essentials - Free Worksheet
- Asana- *Favorite - Business/Project Organization (my favorite part is when the unicorn flies by after I've checked things off!)
- Acuity Scheduling - *Favorite - calendar scheduling tool that also takes payment!
- Dubsado - *Favorite - (great automation and presentation for my clients processes)
- Google Drive - G Suite - *Favorite - I use Google Drive for everything.
- Crowdcast - *Favorite - Webinar platform, has everything you need built in and it's easy to use.
- Zoom - *Favorite - For video conferencing with my clients. Super easy to use rarely drops off.
- SmarterQueue - *Favorite - Social Media Scheduling (I use this for my Facebook groups) - Get a free 30 day trial.
- Plan.oly - Instagram Planner & Scheduling
Photo Editing (on your phone):
- A Color Story - Edit photos with ease and all in one place.
- TouchRetouch - Remove unwanted objects from photos.
- What's in my camera bag? Click here for individual items.
- Pixieset - Online gallery for digital photo delivery.
Help with Content Creation
- Christine Dore Trant's Monthly Content Creation Collection - *Favorite (a monthly guide FULL of helpful prompts to help you curate incredible, authentic and personable content).
- New to writing content, I've got a quick guide here - How to Create Content.
- Email List Management - ConvertKit *Favorite (really great customer service too)
- Email collector - Leadpages
- Gmail - G Suite
- MailMunch - Email pop-up feature.
- Quickbooks - Get 50% off your first 3-months + a $50 Visa Gift Card!
Planners & Goal Setting:
- Teachable - Easy to use, with lots of options for teaching and great training.
- Thinkific - Has a few more steps to take than teachable, but still quite comparable.
- Thrive Market - *Favorite - Healthy pantry items delivered right to your door (HUGE time saver with shopping). Get 20% OFF your First 3 Orders when you sign up at Thrive Market!
- Fit Kitchen Direct - *Favorite - Pre-made meals in the Portland, Oregon area that are gluten and dairy free!
- Click here - If you watch my #morningaffirmations on InstaStories you know these are my *Favorite!
- StitchFix (Personalized stylist picks out clothes/accessories for you and sends it straight to your door. Great for photo sessions, one of my favorite ways to shop.)
- Rothy's Shoes - The cutest flats that are also great for the planet!
- Birdies Slippers - The most comfortable, yet fashionable slippers I've ever owned (sometimes I wear them as shoes!)
- AirBnB - For my Mastermind retreats I always find the BEST homes to rent...